Dagger through the neck tattoo

Getting tattooed the other day the artist mentions getting a dagger through the neck tattoo would be a good idea, Now all I can think of is getting it done I think I have a problem :D

The dagger through <anything> tattoos are always awesome. I always thought about getting one. I say do it!

If anyone knows of any good dagger flash I would appreciate if you posted it or a link etc.

My next tattoo appointment is this wednesday so I will also speak with the tattooer to see what he thinks, he probably has something in mind as he suggested it in the first place.

cheers

If anyone knows of any good dagger flash I would appreciate if you posted it or a link etc.

My next tattoo appointment is this wednesday so I will also speak with the tattooer to see what he thinks, he probably has something in mind as he suggested it in the first place.

cheers

The guys at CTC put out some killer daggers. All have lsightly different styles, Nick Colella, Mario Desa, Erik Gillespie, check 'em out at The Chicago Tattooing and Piercing Co., Inc. 773-528-6969 1017 W. Belmont Ave.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm digging this one up because I've been admiring this design for a few weeks now. I always said that I wouldn't go onto my neck or hands because I wanted to be able to pass for normal.. But a dagger through the neck seems like a compromise: A little bit of love for the neck and general vicinity but I'm guessing still pretty cover-able with a collar: Anyone got one of these on the forum?

Lately I've been looking at some great ones from Mario Desa, and pretty much anyone at Frith Street.