September 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month Contest

Lochlan

We've got a winner winner chicken dinner.....as @Dan S said, "...there have been more votes this month than in any other month so far...outstanding!" This month was insane for votes and I like it!!

The winner is @rozone for his tattoo by Mike Rubendall (post #13), congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!

(PM me your shirt size and male or female shirt along with your address.)

I saw some great tattoos in the Latest Tattoo Lowdown thread this morning so hope for big things this month.....have at it, October 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month

We've got a winner winner chicken dinner.....as @Dan S said, "...there have been more votes this month than in any other month so far...outstanding!" This month was insane for votes and I like it!!

The winner is @rozone for his tattoo by Mike Rubendall (post #13), congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!

(PM me your shirt size and male or female shirt along with your address.)

I saw some great tattoos in the Latest Tattoo Lowdown thread this morning so hope for big things this month.....have at it, October 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month

This is the best news!

Thanks for all the votes, everyone!

Seriously one of my favorite tattoos of all time. I think about it quite often!

edit: Any chance we could see a healed shot sometimes soon?

Thanks so much!

I truly couldn't be happier with it.

I'm going to be in Manhattan in a few few weeks and I'm going to pop by the downtown Kings Avenue shop to get some serious photos taken for Mike's new portfolio.

If I can get my hands on some of those professional photos I'll try and post them here for you to see.