Tim Burke

Copenhagen Walk In

7 posts in this topic

Anyone got a recommendation for a shop in Copenhagen that does good traditional work and take walk ins? I'm going there in a couple of weeks and would like to pick up a holiday souvenir while I'm there if possible...

Check out Bel-air tattoo, frank rosenkilde

he's a very knowledgeable guy and great to talk to if you are interested in the tattoo history of denmark

'The Sailor's Grave', which Iwar mentioned, seems to do a "walk-in Friday". Usually it's Bjorn who does it, with a sheet of flash done for the day, but I see from their facebook that a guest artist did it recently too.

Tim Burke likes this

The Ripleys do damn fine work. Sailors Grave would be my pick (And Judd's Australian so... you know ;) lol) I could be wrong but I think my homie [MENTION=2486]lukemuller[/MENTION] may still be guesting at the shop? Either way, you should at least stop by on a Friday and see what the go is.

- - - Updated - - -

@RoryQ I just checked out their (Sailors Grave) facebook page and Luke was the guest doing the walk ins and I'm pretty sure he's now continued on his trip (but I could be wrong)

Tim Burke likes this