LST SF/Bay Area Get Together Tues. Sept. 18 for Dinner- VOTE!

We can sneak you in some Fruit Leather and tempeh. Those are things, right..?

they are indeed. i'm going to be missing a lab on popcorn that i feel like i should be able to do at home, but the lab manual says to use all this fancy lab equipment. i kind of feel like i'm going to just want to eat it.

in general, 8 would work better for me, as i might be able to go to part of class and join up with everyone at around 8:30, but obviously if 7 is better for everyone else, then that's fine.

Jackson and I will be heading out to SF probably around 8/8:30. It's the soonest I can get out of class with my midterm on Thursday (the 20th, not tomorrow), and with a quiz that same night. Either way, we'll be fine.

Shawn, what time on Saturday are you going to be around?

Jackson and I will be heading out to SF probably around 8/8:30. It's the soonest I can get out of class with my midterm on Thursday (the 20th, not tomorrow), and with a quiz that same night. Either way, we'll be fine.

Shawn, what time on Saturday are you going to be around?

Honestly its pretty fluid. Im going to be in Santa Cruz for a wedding, and we're planning to drive down to SF the next day (saturday) and just wander around for a few hours. I'm going to try to hit the Folsom Street Fair for a little bit (I can write it off dinner if I do!) and then its all up in the air. I'm going to have my new special lady friend with me, as well as my sister (who has a backpiece from O'Donnell) and brother in law (if you follow Hooper's instagram, he's the fella what just got the huge dotwork Atom on his stomach) so I don't know how everything is going to play out as far as schedules.

Sorry guys but House of Prime Rib was booked until 9:30 which seemed way too late so we went with Out the Door on Bush St which is slanted doors sister joint. The reservation is for 8:30pm Tuesday 9.18 (tomorrow).

The head count I have is

@Barbie Doll

@gougetheeyes +1

@hogg

@MsRad +1

@Scott Sylvia

@steve1461686340

@tammy

The table holds twelve so if I forgot you pls let me know

See you then!!

Sorry guys but House of Prime Rib was booked until 9:30 which seemed way too late so we went with Out the Door on Bush St which is slanted doors sister joint. The reservation is for 8:30pm Tuesday 9.18 (tomorrow).

The head count I have is

@Barbie Doll

@gougetheeyes +1

@hogg

@MsRad +1

@Scott Sylvia

@steve1461686340

@tammy

The table holds twelve so if I forgot you pls let me know

See you then!!

We'll be there! @dcostello, no go?