Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lori Todd

Hello, from sweaty South Florida

3 posts in this topic

Hey all, I'm guilty of NOT posting an introduction thread. Started puling together my collection about a year ago, although my first tattoo was about 10 years ago. I blame Instagram for helping me finally pull the trigger after learning so much about the different styles of tattoos. At first I didn't really know what I liked and over thought every design, now I lean more towards the traditional style and want to collect pieces as I travel.

I don't really have many photos of my work, but when I do, I'll add them to my gallery. For now, here's what I was able to get off Instagrams:

Rose of No Man's Land by Steve Whittenburger @ Rock-a-billy Tattoos in Lauderhill, Fla. Fresh.

fd2e6e76f7d711e19bac22000a1e8b96_7.jpg

Floral by Steve Whittenburger @ Rock-a-billy Tattoos in Lauderhill, Fla. The "T" was existing already, let him incorporate it anyway he wanted.

ad72d8c6634a11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

gah that's all I can really find right now. Like I said, gallery soonish.

Welcome to LST, Lori, glad to have you aboard! Some very nice work you have...like the "Rose" piece especially. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and find plenty to interest you.