2012 NFL Season Thread

Our Endless Days

well normally id laugh at you because i am a huge giants fan but it seems your new york team did what mine could not. so glad football is back on.

i don't get the giants and jets hate for the other team. i've been a jets fan since i was a little kid, but i've also liked the giants. i'd always choose the jets over the giants, but i'm glad when the giants win.

Even though I'm from the northeast I'm a long time Cowboys fan. Obviously I enjoyed the big win last week but it still might be a long season.

I agree...I still don't trust Romo that much.He doesn't like being hit,so sometimes he'll just throw the ball up for grabs,instead of taking a sack.The owner is to involved,and is a narcissist.They need to bring back Jimmy Johnson again.But they did beat the Giants,which i didn't think they could do.

i don't get the giants and jets hate for the other team. i've been a jets fan since i was a little kid, but i've also liked the giants. i'd always choose the jets over the giants, but i'm glad when the giants win.

its just like the yankees / mets rangers /islanders. theres only room for one of us so the other one needs to go. i used to think they were ok but since you got teblow i really dislike the jets.

its just like the yankees / mets rangers /islanders. theres only room for one of us so the other one needs to go. i used to think they were ok but since you got teblow i really dislike the jets.

i'm a die hard yankees fan. i used to always root for the mets, same as with the giants, especially when willie was their manager. that was until my old roommate was a mets fan and found every opportunity to hate on the yanks. frankly, i find that shit lame.

it's not tebow's fault. the media frenzy around him is a fucking joke. i don't think the dude will ever pan out as a qb, but he will definitely help the team out.