Johannes

hello from sweden!

13 posts in this topic

uuhhm...yeah so i'm swedish and new on this here forum...

obviously i'm into tattoos and pretty much everything about it, history and such...

too tired to figure out what else to write. still early morning here in the cold north but you'll get to know me I guess!

CultExciter likes this

thanks!

well that might happen in the future! I'm not really best friends with computers and digital shit but I'll ask someone to help me!

Iwar and CultExciter like this

Welcome to LST. Just ate two pieces of licorice from Sweden in the past 10 minutes. Konfecta lonkafudge lakrits, damn that stuff is good. If you come to San Francisco, make sure to bring some. :o

Always happy to find fellow scandinavians on this board. Where in Sweden are you located @Johannes, and who do you have tattoos from?

A group of really good swedish tattooers are visiting Oslo next month actually; Jonas Nyberg, Mikael Harrstedt & Peter Lagergren.

MJH IV likes this

iwar, i live in gothenburg right now. have mostly 10+years work from this bikerguy tompa up in umeå where i'm from. the rest i'm not really sure who did...mostly done while travelling..got to have souvenirs from every place you know?

saving money for backpiece now...thinking of having joel madberg do it

Hello and welcome fellow scandinavian! Having Joel Madberg doing your backpiece sounds like a good plan! Will be cool to see it!

CultExciter likes this

thanks, i've been on here since september but...hey, always nice to feel welcome!

thanks, i've been on here since september but...hey, always nice to feel welcome!

Haha oh! so Actually it's you that should welcome me :p

haha yeah maybe so...welcome and enjoy your stay here!