Barbie Doll

Seinfeld- The Complete Series is so iconic, I cant imagine that many of you do not have a favorite episode. So let's hear it. What is your favorite Seinfeld episode or, if necessary (and totally understandable), episodes?

One of my favorites is the jerk store episode. "The jerk store called and they're running out of you!"

Another favorite is when Elaine sleeps on the couch at Jerry's parents house and hurts her back. She is all drugged up at the awards dinner and yells, Stella!

Shit I just thought of 3 other "favorite" episodes...

1.) When George fakes a disability to get his own private restroom at work.

2.) The Frogger Episode.

3.) Again, when George leaves the "Prophylactic" as Mr. Costanza says in his parents bedroom while they are on vacation.

I cant get enough of this show.

The disability episode is one of the other 3 I was thinking of! I am imagining him slowly trying to get away from the gang of old people. Frogged episode is such a classic. Thank god this show is on KTVU, TBS and random other channels thru out the day.

• 3 weeks later...
That one was on yesterday too! Pre-Desperate Housewives days. I love how almost every episode has some big actor/actress before they became well known

Yeah I watched it yesterday so it was fresh in my mind. There's just too many good ones.

I also like the ones with Kramer and the little person as actor stand-ins (heightening) and med student assistants (I've got gonorrhea). And of course the one where Jerry can't remember the girl's name...Mulva? Oh yeah, Delores!!!

Just watched seasons 1 and 2 yesterday and cant believe how long it had been since I had seen any of those episodes.

The Chinese Restaurant episode almost made me pee my pants. I had forgotten how great that shit was.

And the episode where Jerry and Elaine start doing "That" without trying to mess up "This".

I don't think I've seen the 2nd episode...WTF?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...