Lochlan

Freddy Corbin & Huf Clothes

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen the limited edition stuff Freddy Corbin did for pro skateboarder Keith Hufnagel' clothing line and stores HUF? It is pretty badass. I first saw it last Thursday night when some of us were all out at the East Bay Black and Blue monthly DJ night. Then the next day as it was rainy went to Temple to hangout and saw more of it. If you like it you best get it now before it is gone as Huf has all sorts of limited edition collectos and throwing in Freddy and tadaaaa SOLD OUT! Here's a link for purchase

Here's some cool pictures

i'm always jealous of guys clothing. :(

if i was taller and bigger, this wouldn't be an issue.

Goddamn. No way I can justify dropping $28 on a shirt or $170 on a sweater but I'd wear the shit out of that gun shirt or the sweater with the huf and temple/13 patches.

The stitching/embrodary on the hat is sick! it is not solid lines but rather dot like lines.

Yeah I'm just not into it. I looooove freddys style but don't think this is a good representation of it. But good for him for being able to jobs outside of tattooing!

Plus, yeah that's a lot of dough for a t shirt!