Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chasewheeler

chase wheeler on last sparrow

3 posts in this topic

hello everybody, I'm chase wheeler from salina ks at super charged tattoo. i've been lurking around this site for a long time and just finaly joined. i mostly like traditional tattoos and make a ton of flash. if anyone want to trade some flash i like traking threw the mail. to me thats more personal than email and its always fun to get stuff in the mail. i will post pics of tattoos and flash soon, but i have to get to work. have a good day everbody and be safe.

Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• Its been two weeks, I was told by the artist to put ointment on it for two weeks. But its bulgibg a little and theres like the white-ish outline. What do I do? Just leave it alone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • It's not just a UK thing, it's a Washington and LA thing as well. It's a very peculiar concept to me that so many people treat tattoos as a fashion accessory; the "I like this tattoo where they have it, and I want it just like that on me" (ignoring that this person is very possibly built and proportioned very differently than they are. It's fine, not really offensive, and not really my problem; it just seems a bit like they're forgetting that this isn't the must-have phone that they can just trade in after a better one comes out.
    • Getting those mandatory posts out of the way I see...
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics