Mike D

Hello

9 posts in this topic

My name is Mike. I'm a collector of tattoos. I grew up in Southern California, and I usually get tattooed there when I visit. I'm moving to Germany for work soon, and will be searching for good shops around Europe to get tattooed in.

hogg and David Flores like this

Calle at King Carlos in Stockholm is amazing. If I was to travel out of the States to get tattooed it would be Shige or Calle.

Welcome Mike, I have a few friends who have been living in Germany for work and from what they have conveyed it has allowed them many opportunities to travel all around Europe easily and fairly inexpensive. With a little planning you could build up a nice little collection..

hogg likes this

mike nice gorilla! welcome to LST invade bloody ole England and hit Frith ASAP

Go to Frith Street because I can't! And welcome.

slayer9019 likes this

Don't listen to these guys....you want King Carlos in Stockholm... :)

Scott, thanks Adam Warmerdam at Darkhorse Tattoo did it. Thanks for all the recommendations I plan on traveling all over Europe.

One of the best things about Europe is how easy an inexpensive travel in Europe can be. You already know to go to Frith Street but you should also go to Deno at Circus Tattoo in Madrid because I'm too booked up with other stuff to travel there or to book anything with him when he guests in the US.