NYC/East Coast Meetup Part 2

@gougetheeyes and I have decided to try an get another meetup going, this time we thought that Manhattan would be a better choice to possible be easier for everyone to get to.

Nothing 100% solid for the date yet but it will be in the first or second week in November on either a Sun, Mon, Tues.

Not sure who is around but throwing it out there!

@G.Uristti, @CultExciter, @ShawnPorter, @ChrisM, @Joe Shit, @dirbab, @Jack, @Colored Guy, @Our Endless Days, @Perez, @LeoKraft, @Bunny Switchblade

I'm sure I tagged some people I know probably won't be in the area, and I possibly missed some people too.

CANCELLED

Edited by slayer9019

sunday's the best for me. probably the second weekend in November. Maybe somewhat earlier in the day so we can bs a while before i gotta grab the train outta there.

We don't usually stay out too late. Worst case if there are any stragglers from NJ I can drop yer asses off at Newark Penn or Secaucus on my way back, as I prefer to drive in.

Edited by slayer9019

any of those days work for me at night
Don't schedule around me, but I'd definitely try to make it to a meetup despite this non-committal answer. Sounds fun!
sunday's the best for me. probably the second weekend in November. Maybe somewhat earlier in the day so we can bs a while before i gotta grab the train outta there.
I'm going to be in New York for the next month for work.

Let me know what the story is and hopefully I can join in and meet some of you dudes.

So as I gather second week Sunday in November is looking prime right now. I could solidify that date for then (we talking the 4th or the 11th).

also @gougetheeyes im assuming this is all good with you.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jack @rozone @ChrisM @G.Uristti @gougetheeyes @Joe Shit @dirbab @Colored Guy @Perez @LeoKraft @ShawnPorter

Wanted to check in on you guys. Hope all is well with in the aftermath of Sandy. I spoke with gouge and he is unable to join and it looks like Manhattan/NYC is inaccessible at the moment. This on top of people are out of power.

This would put us in a situation that it would be best if we postponed the meetup. I would like to say that if people would still like to get together as most are out of power, I would be willing to meetup more for some good company and food/drinks at this time of bad situations. Also if needed I got full tank of gas in the jeep and water/food if anybody needs it. Just let me know.

Hope everyone and their family's are safe.

Wanted to check in on you guys. Hope all is well with in the aftermath of Sandy. I spoke with gouge and he is unable to join and it looks like Manhattan/NYC is inaccessible at the moment. This on top of people are out of power.

This would put us in a situation that it would be best if we postponed the meetup. I would like to say that if people would still like to get together as most are out of power, I would be willing to meetup more for some good company and food/drinks at this time of bad situations. Also if needed I got full tank of gas in the jeep and water/food if anybody needs it. Just let me know.

Hope everyone and their family's are safe.

I'm sort of fornicated for time now and the ill-timed blow job (Sandy...) was no help. Keep on throwin' put dates, I'll keep watchin'.

Rob

Weekends never work for me. #barlife.

Eventually we will do a weeknight. Maybe when gas is actually available again there could be a Philly meetup for those out in PA. Philly tattoo convention is not too far around the corner.

I'm sort of fornicated for time now and the ill-timed blow job (Sandy...) was no help. Keep on throwin' put dates, I'll keep watchin'.

Rob

Yea I feel ya. Just thought I would throw it out there. I'll keep posting dates.