Doug Hardy

Aloha all-

12 posts in this topic

Howdy- I guess I should finally get around to my introduction. My name is Doug Hardy. I tattoo at my father's shop, Tattoo City, in San Francisco. I was apprenticed under Michael 'Rollo' Malone at China Sea Tattoo in Honolulu from 1992-1996, then moved to Minneapolis where I worked at Northside Tattoo, The Ink Lab, Uptown Tattoo and finally The Aloha Monkey. After almost 12 years in the Frozen North, I moved back to my hometown to help run Tattoo City and be my father's right hand man after his retirement. I also help with Hardy Marks Publications and try to stay connected with other artists when I'm not wrangling my goddamned cats.

Doug Hardy! Beyond being an awesome tattooer, I thought you should know that I "like" every single one of your cat photos on instagram. :)

slayer9019 likes this

@Doug Hardy--Welcome! I'm so glad to see you here. And it was nice chatting with you at Clem and Sarah's on Sunday. If only we could get them to join us here....

@Doug Hardy--Welcome! I'm so glad to see you here. And it was nice chatting with you at Clem and Sarah's on Sunday. If only we could get them to join us here....

I was wondering if it was you on here, haha!

hogg likes this

Welcome Doug! We've never met, but I have always enjoyed the matching "dots" that you and Hunter share!

Welcome Doug! Great to have you here.

Northside Tattoo.
Haha I know this place. Awesome.
hogg likes this

Good to see you here Doug, Welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Doug Hardy! Beyond being an awesome tattooer, I thought you should know that I "like" every single one of your cat photos on instagram. :)

HaHa! Dexter and Lulu keep me amused as well at times.