Spencer Briggs

Brock Varty

Kind of! Yeah I would have to agree x10. That's who's doing my left arm (tiger, lotus, mandala...). Aside from being amazingly talented, he is a great guy to chat with. I've got 4 sessions down...2 to go. His card reads: "I'm not the cheapest, just the slowest."

Congrats on working with him. He got tattooed alot early on in his career by Kore Flatmo and I think he actually moved to Kentucky for a year to work and get tattooed by Kore. You can see the influence Kore had on his work. I also have the privilege of being good friends with the dude Spencer came into tattooing with. If you want some good convo, ask him about getting worked on by Kore. I am sure he will have a bunch to say!

Judging by the company Mr. Briggs keeps...I would expect nothing less than the quality he puts out. Again, congrats on working with him. There are a few people doing that style work and he is very near the top of my list.

I realize this thread is kinda out of nowhere....but most people don't know who Spencer is. Just getting the word out.

Spencer and I work in the same shop in Lexington, KY from time to time...Charmed Life. If you haven't heard of them, look them up. Either way, Spencer's work is pretty fucking rad, and soooooo clean. I've seen the chest piece in the first photo of the original post, and it's bind blowing. Definitely good to see him getting some love on here.

Spencer and I work in the same shop in Lexington, KY from time to time...Charmed Life. If you haven't heard of them, look them up. Either way, Spencer's work is pretty fucking rad, and soooooo clean. I've seen the chest piece in the first photo of the original post, and it's bind blowing. Definitely good to see him getting some love on here.

I couldn't think of the name of that shop. From what I know...there is a bunch of talent coming through there. I have nothing but love for Spencer. Dude has some serious shit going on.

For anyone who hasn't seen his stuff....you MUST check out his website.... JAMES SPENCER BRIGGS

• 4 weeks later...