terrible tattoos

67olds

If you think Dino is good, Sticky Lips much be better. Bad ass you know about that place, though. Food is fucking phenomenal.

Thanks for the tip. I grew up in Buffalo, but both my Sister and Dad live in Rochester now. I was just there 10 days ago for my annual visit. I never fail to eat at Dino and at Rorhbach when I'm up there.

@Hogrider

Rochester's weather sucks from the end of October-April. The rest of the year it's nice, but it's noticeably cloudier/rains more than when i lived in NYC/LI.

I'm just joking. My wife comes from Rochester. I like DC. Most years I start riding in March and don't put the bike completely up until December. Of course in my advanced years that requires heated gloves.

• 1 month later...

well at work a new guy just started, so i see a ugly looking cross, and the words that look like raiders?, so i ask him if it says raiders, he says no its his son names raiden, I asked where did that get done, he said he was drunk, using a cheap kit he bought off line, pretty scary.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

This is the worst tattoo ever! Supposed to be a cover up, bit you can clearly see the old one showing through. Done by Starr, at circus muse, in atascosita tx. I need some ideas to fix or cover it, besides laser removal! The moon was supposed to be white and black filled. :( Got a reputable artist willing to fix it, I just don't know what to do with it.  

IMG_20180129_105601.jpg

IMG__20180110__102002.jpg