phickey

WTB: Books

8 posts in this topic

If anyone has any tattoo related books they don't use or look at anymore, I'm looking to further my collection. Let me know what you got!

I've got a sealed sailor jerry flash vol 2... Totally brand new.

I've got a sealed sailor jerry flash vol 2... Totally brand new.

Hey I have cash waiting for this could you shoot me an email please also very very very interested in the Grimshaw cash waiting

eternalink@mail.com

Kind regards

Ollie

i think you should come to sweden and start practising putting that in skin(my skin)

i think you should come to sweden and start practising putting that in skin(my skin)

Ermm, are you okay dude?

Dan likes this

tattoo'd with attitude

organica

flash from the past

life and times of philadelphia eddy 1 and 2

mike giant americana tattoo volume 1

quite a few tattoo sketchbooks

i have an old scholastic newsletter mini magazine thing from 1994 thats all about tattoos that i got in elementary school haha its prob my fave thing just because i accidentally kept it as a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

i just got reinventing the tattoo second edition with the dvd on ebay for $50 but im not letting that go just yet haha. im still high on the deal i got.