Tattoo Crush

David Flores

Rob Ryan seems like such an awesome and laid back dude. I'd really love to get tattooed by him. My dad lives in Forked River, NJ, so I was planning on visiting him and hitting up electric tattoo sometime this year.

I met him through Scott Boyer at the SFO Con pre-party a few months back. He was both awesome and laid back, as you surmised. Super, super cool dude.

• 1 year later...
Dan Sinnes, Ron Henry Wells, Horitomo, Pino Cafaro, Sandor Jordan, El Monga....too many amazing artists, hopefully got enough skin left!!!

Agree with this sentiment... I have plenty of open space left, but then I look at the list of people I want tattoos from, and I start to wonder if it's really enough?

Anyway, in keeping with the thread topic, I can't get enough of what Matt Bivetto's been doing lately. His tattoos and paintings/artwork output really sticks with me in the right ways. I was in NYC for a few days recently, and I dropped in at Three Kings hoping to meet him and get a glimpse of some of his art firsthand. I was not disappointed - he was super nice and quite humble, and his art is even more stunning to see up close, especially after he explained some of his processes to me.

I've always loved anything and everything by Grez, Todd Noble, and Scott Sylvia. I feel like they're all so well rounded, but also solid as hell in exactly what I want. I can still remember certain tattoos I've seen from each of them that started my love for each.

I'll also say Robert Ryan as well. It's weird cause his stuff is usually a lot brighter and different than what I usually like, but he just seems like such a great guy. I'd love to get tattooed by him.