Face tatty's like whoa

Mike Panic

According to the Needles and Sins facebook group this isn't the first time he's tattooed his name on a girl's face:

3ekw3.jpg

Can somebody please shoot him or at least cut off his hands so we can talk about awesome tattoos instead?

That's the Cyrillic version of his name? If it is, I agree, someone should deal with him...hopefully one of these Women have relatives.

It is. :-(

makes me a little sick to my stomach

Yeah...so that's at least three Women that this moke has disfigured, I figure he's an SOS and whoever does him is doing a public service.

How's the knee?!?!?!?!? Must be pretty sore after your work last night...three hours-I think you're my hero! The Hindu Panther is a trip-I hope you win the contest this month with it!

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/lst-announcements-contests/3639-february-2013-tattoo-month-contest.html#post57777

Yeah...so that's at least three Women that this moke has disfigured, I figure he's an SOS and whoever does him is doing a public service.

How's the knee?!?!?!?!? Must be pretty sore after your work last night...three hours-I think you're my hero! The Hindu Panther is a trip-I hope you win the contest this month with it!

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/lst-announcements-contests/3639-february-2013-tattoo-month-contest.html#post57777

the knee is hugely swollen and really, really tender! But I'm diggin' it! As soon as I get my new phone squared away I'll take a picture and post it up.

@Dan S have you seen the guy? Shouldn't be too hard for one of these women to kick his ass themselves. Dudes with these kinds of sociopathic and misogynistic egos are never very tough at the end of the day.

No, you're right...trouble is, the Women they prey on usually have such a low image of themselves that they let them get away with this shit. I'd happily have my 14 y.o. daughter whup him up!

According to the Needles and Sins facebook group this isn't the first time he's tattooed his name on a girl's face:

3ekw3.jpg

Can somebody please shoot him or at least cut off his hands so we can talk about awesome tattoos instead?

oh man, she looks like a child--how old are these girls? This one's a little easier to hide...he's just going bigger and bolder. What's the next girlfriend going to get?

God this makes me so sad. I personally believe that unless it's the name of your family you should never get names tattooed on you. It bothers me so much that the girls haven't even bothered to look and see what he's done to other women. Or they have and still gone through with it anyway!

I don't mind face tattoos I think some can look cool but it's the whole ownership thing which bothers me the most about this, someone that possessive obviously has issues which can lead to trouble elsewhere in the relationship.

Should have followed my strict policy to "never read the comments"...

Yup.. WTF is wrong with some of these people?

- - - Updated - - -

I saw a pic of her tattoo the other day. Honestly, it made me queasy. The whole thing is just so disturbing to me (and I'm a tattooed freak).

Same here... most of us know what impact an ordinary tattoo on our arm, leg or back may have on others. Ones we can hide if we chose to. I recall back in the day when very few artists would do the neck, face or hands.

Rob

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...