Curious...

Delicious

I get nervous about posting my face on these things in case my students find it, but my profile pic is what I'd look like if my cat's face was my face (i.e. more attractive).

Y'all are pretty cuddly, it's true.

yeah, I thought about not doing it, but then I figured that I've got all those pictures of my tattoos on here, and since I don't *only* wear ankle length skirts, I'm kinda "out" here anyway.

Haha I don't think any of my students have seen my tattoos, but maybe they caught a glimpse and just kept mum about it? Although one kid did just tell me this afternoon that another was too shy to tell me that she loves how I dress. CUTE. Just about made my afternoon.

How old are the kids?

I shouldn't say kids - they're university students, and our university is very diverse in terms of student backgrounds and experiences, so about half are the usual age, and the other half are my age or older! (The student in question that apparently thinks I'm cool is probably 18 or 19?)

We are all one face tattoo away from a lucrative modeling career.

I kind of like this thread, gives me something besides an avatar to associate people with.

Good call! @David Flores I turned 47 today, and I'm one beer away (eh maybe 2 or 3) from a lucrative modeling career!

I quit giving a shit about what other people think of me quite some time ago. :)