Thank you

Nick Colella

Now that the dust has settled and things are getting back to normalcy in mine and my family's life and the lives of the crew at Great Lakes Tattoo I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support of not only myself but the crew and ultimately Great Lakes Tattoo itself.

It has been an amazing last few months and the support and acknowledgment of the shop has been overwhelming and very humbling. The shop is something that is a part of all of us who walk through its door everyday. It's shows the dedication of not only myself and crew but the behind the scenes dedication of my wife and family.

We invite everyone to come through the shop either to get tattooed or just to see it. We are very proud of it.

Thank you.

Nick Colella

Great Lakes Tattoo

• 1 month later...

Heh, my Great Lakes sweatshirt arrived today. I was hoping to get to the Deitzel show, but we had to move quickly and all of my tattoo funds are now going to the inevitable expenses one incurs in this sort of thing. Next summer hopefully. Though with any luck some of the Great Lakes folks might head up to Toronto sometime soon. Nudge, nudge.

Such a beautiful shop and wonderful tattoo family.

I really felt right at home. I got tattooed and did a couple of small tattoos there too.

I would say it is one of the nicest shops that i've ever seen - that looks like what I think a tattoo shop should look like.

I think you were there on their opening night. I was there for a little while that night, but I didn't know many people outside of Nick, Mario, and Chad. I don't know them well- I'm just a customer.. I recognize a lot of tattooers by their work, not so much what they look like. :) but I'll bet there were a few LST folks there I wish I'd said hello to.

• 2 weeks later...