sboyer

Lost Love book

20 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about a new book we are working on. Lost Love is a collection of vintage tattoo flash presented in a 200 page 9×12 hardcover format. This book represents a handful of private collections and is full of never before published sheets of antique flash along with acetates, sketches, and photos. The images in this unique collection were selected to embody the rich and diverse history of tattooing. Our goal was to show everything from folky to fancy. This book will contain unsigned flash sheets as well as images from Cap Coleman, Paul Rogers, Sailor Jerry, Stoney St Clair, Percy Waters, Milton Zeis, and many more. The first 200 Lost Love pre orders will receive a limited print of vintage flash with their book and it will be shipped in hand silk-screened packaging. Pre orders have already started and the book is expected in early Feb. can be purchased at Yellow Beak Press

Here is a small video teaser for the book.

llpostcard-696x968.jpg

Couldn't say no after watching the promo video. Looking forward to receiving this in February!

sboyer likes this

Haha whoops. Din't realize Shawn already posted something about it. Sorry guys.

Going to buy this now, hurts a bit as I have just purchased 11/14 and The Great Unknown books a couple of weeks ago.

Hope to get some of those limited prints if they have not all gone.

BrianH, hogg and sboyer like this

Haha whoops. Din't realize Shawn already posted something about it. Sorry guys.

Sorry duder. Didn't want to steal your thunder, was just really excited about the book!

sboyer likes this

Anyone else patiently waiting for the postman to deliver this?

@BrianH trying to be patient anyways...

According to usps tracking my copy should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. Only have to be patient for a few more hours...

sboyer likes this

just got my copy in the mail!

had a brief flip through this morning

this book is awesome, lots of cool historical flash and photos!

BrianH, sboyer and hogg like this

Was flipping through this book at Carolyn's station. So damn cool. I could have stared at it all day, but FTW closes at 7pm so I had to go, haha.

hogg, BrianH and sboyer like this