Heading back to Dana on June 10th for some ass line work. It's bound to be an exquisite experience. I'm tempted to get some painkiller, but I just feel like that would be a cop out.

More importantly, you'll all get to see my ass.

I wouldn't fault you for it. I took some painkillers when Rubendall was working my ass over (ugggg)! hahaha

Did you find it helped a lot?

Personally, Yes. I have a low pain threshold on certain parts of my body. Don't get me wrong, popping a few pills will not numb the pain in any way. It just takes the edge off and makes the process more bearable. When Rubendall looked at my back and said, "You are going to hate me today", I knew the painkillers would come in handy. Additionally, I hate taking meds and the stuff I had (Vicodin) leaves you with a nasty feeling of nausea if there's no pain for it to mitigate.

Personally, Yes. I have a low pain threshold on certain parts of my body. Don't get me wrong, popping a few pills will not numb the pain in any way. It just takes the edge off and makes the process more bearable. When Rubendall looked at my back and said, "You are going to hate me today", I knew the painkillers would come in handy. Additionally, I hate taking meds and the stuff I had (Vicodin) leaves you with a nasty feeling of nausea if there's no pain for it to mitigate.

I'm the same, some areas of my body are just agony, I am starting my back soon, and I think I will need some medication to help me through...I think lower back and upper ass will be awful!

Screen%20Shot%202013-06-03%20at%204.05.49%20PM.png?format=750w

My back. Finished with Chris O'Donnell. Couldn't be more stoked on it.

I so wish I could triple like this. One of the most epic back pieces I have ever seen. O'Donnell is a genius! You are one lucky client to have this AMAZING piece on your back. Just totally sublime!

I'm really just posting this to get my post count up haha. Apologies.

I know most of you are into traditional here, but this was the first proper back I've done and I was fairly happy with it.

tumblr_mhdee9bOaD1qa7ow4o1_1280.jpg

No need to apologise for posting that!

It's hard to get a good picture because of my bulbous glutes. Another session down with Dana and I am so happy.

The experience was pretty damn unique. My right side was done first, sometimes it felt light just like he was running a fine tip pen down the back of my leg, barely any pain at all. The butt crack however. Holy bejesus. It sapped my stamina big time trying so hard to not involuntarily flinch. By the time he got to the left side, I was done. Luckily he was fast as hell once we switched sides and it was done in no time at all. It was a real quick 3 hour session. Several flaming asshole jokes were made.