My back. Finished with Chris O'Donnell. Couldn't be more stoked on it.

Hey can we see some pics of your left arm / other tattoos? I looked through your past posts and couldn't find anything. If I had to guess (and knowing you spent a lot of time with O'Donnell) I'd say that's a Hooper sleeve. I am gonna guess the girl and banner on the right is RH Wells, I feel like I have seen it before, not sure though. Obviously all your work looks fucking amazing!

I'm kinda not into getting a back piece extending to my butt neither, but what am I really gonna get tattooed on my butt instead? One shots will look kinda weird. So yeah, full on back piece extending to the butt... I'm on board.

I wanted to start my back piece soon, but I always tell myself to wait till I'm in a committed relationship, so she can apply the lotion afterwards, haha.

Or should I just get it done while I'm single and dry heal the damn thing? Kinda joking, kinda serious, haha.

I'm kinda not into getting a back piece extending to my butt neither, but what am I really gonna get tattooed on my butt instead? One shots will look kinda weird. So yeah, full on back piece extending to the butt... I'm on board.

I wanted to start my back piece soon, but I always tell myself to wait till I'm in a committed relationship, so she can apply the lotion afterwards, haha.

Or should I just get it done while I'm single and dry heal the damn thing? Kinda joking, kinda serious, haha.

I laughed when I read this @CABS !! I've had pretty much the exact same thoughts in my head about it!! :D

After scott did my back my little butt felt naked, we never talked about lower, i will look for something to put on them.

@Jennifer Stell the backpiece....... thats gangsta!

I dont think I'd trust my other half to apply lotion, just sayin. :)

Since my backpiece was posted on instagram I will re-post it here; although the background has not been started.

Done by Jill Bonny at State of Grace. The pics were taken from instagram. I may post better pics when healed. (Birds are old tattoos)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9089[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9090[/ATTACH]

OMG that's you? I flipped over that on IG and OF COURSE it's on an LST poster. Lucky dude!

Since my backpiece was posted on instagram I will re-post it here; although the background has not been started.

Done by Jill Bonny at State of Grace. The pics were taken from instagram. I may post better pics when healed. (Birds are old tattoos)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9089[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9090[/ATTACH]

There's some really cool touches on that tattoo that sets it apart from others of similar design I have seen .