I think if I'm gonna get a full back piece then Chris Crooks is the man. This is amazing !

Chris' waiting list is getting a bit mental here, as he becomes more and more known in Ireland. But I think the London convention can be a good time to grab him for something!

@Reyeslv, I just noticed IG postings from @Stewart Robson and your photo tagged on LST. Congratulations to you both on completing this awesome back piece and finishing the thighs. Great work! Where did you finish it? Are you in London visiting again? Commitment! Again, it's a thing of beauty and can't wait to see you two progress on the front.

@Reyeslv, I just noticed IG postings from @Stewart Robson and your photo tagged on LST. Congratulations to you both on completing this awesome back piece and finishing the thighs. Great work! Where did you finish it? Are you in London visiting again? Commitment! Again, it's a thing of beauty and can't wait to see you two progress on the front.

Thank you for the kind words @Lance , Yes the wife and I are in London. Last getaway of the year. Start the front in March in LA.

Ha cool. Is going to extend down the ass? It looks pretty complete as is.

Nah, it's gonna be just slightly extended.. I'm note quite ready to get my ass tattooed just yet, haha I am, however, going to finish my half sleeve (on my left arm). Right now there're just some flowers on it, I'm gonna be adding to them.

Ugh for whatever reason, insert excuse here, this was the most painful session I've had so far. I was the only one all day and all I could muster was ~5 hours. That being said, I am crazy stoked about the progress. Finished off one thigh's background and added some color!! Honestly, I think the color looks out of place just because I've been staring at black and grey so long, haha. Very excited for more progress. The next session will be to kill the background on the other thigh/lower back, then maybe hit some more fire. That's going to be a rough one if it's anything like today was. Dana has some pics on his Instagram, one of my ass, one of my back, but here is the full monty. And I just noticed that my ass has a hilariously straight shelf on the under cheek. That's weird looking, I can't take my eyes off it.

Also I'd like to give a serious thank you to the fundoshi for providing some level of decorum so that Dana didn't have to stare at my hole as he destroyed my inner butt cheek.

You may take note of the wind bar direction out of my ass. Dana referred to that as "The Wind of Doom". Good thing he has a sense of humor, even if he did lose his appetite.