Need help! Recommendations?

So here's the idea....

My lovely fiancee and I are running away to Coney Island to get married... We are currently planning things, and realize that we are still missing a few details. We would like to get tattooed the same day, right after the wedding, and are looking for an artist that is proficient in traditional style tattooing. I figure since we are in Coney Island, this would also be a great time to visit some historical tattoo sites as well. If anyone can recommend an artist for us, we would be very grateful. We dont mind traveling abit, but we don`t want to stray too far from the area. Cheers.

There are a ton of people who can do great traditional tattoos in Brooklyn. If you want to real traditional, you can get tattooed by Tony Polito or Mike Perfetto. Smith Street (in Carroll Gardens), Greenpoint Tattoo (Greenpoint), Flyrite Tattoo (Williamsburg), Hand of Glory (Park Slope) will all give you a great tattoo. Plenty of options available.

Mike Perfetto does solid work,but it's first come,first serve,and he opens around 4:00pm.Closed on Tuesday & Friday.From Coney Island take the N train to New Utrecht Ave,and walk up two blocks.I got tattooed by him around 15yrs ago,and the tattoo still looks great.his address is 6217 16th ave

(16th ave & 62nd St.) 718.331-1411

Brooklyn Ink Tattoo and Body Piercing

Alex,Joe,& Rob, do traditional work in Bay Ridge.