Punk/Oi//Crust/D-beat/Hardcore/Anarcho

Dbeatdano

hahaha sooo awesome..was just listening to ch3 and started checking this thread...

you guys got me diggin through my old records, especially crass records releases. gonna sit down and enjoy me some flux of pink indians, dirt and maybe some zounds.

might even post some songs w/ my old band later if someone cares...all d-beaty and crusty shit...

@Gregor ,yes that is very true. gonna post something pretty much now!

til then i'll open a cold one and listen to the almighty wolfpack(sooo much better than wolfbrigade as they call themselves now)jonsson is THE best hardcore singer in sweden, ever.

tattoo related nerd info for you all: alingsås custom tattoos in sweden is owned by denis from Doom. police bastard!

- - - Updated - - -

ok i used to sing in this here band called misantropic. now they have another singer and are fuckin awesome! check them(us?) out!

two first songs is my lovely singing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been jammin this song a lot. Kinda have to laugh at my self for the line about "all that shit in your hair" cause it reminds me of the 8 inch mohawk I had for a while, that was every color you could buy at one time or another. Man what a pain in the ass!

It's those types of memories that make songs dope.

I'll never forget when I was trying for a long time to hook with a girl in high school. We got drunk and I hooked up with her. On my way home COT Juggernaut came on tape player and boy was I amped as ever!!!!