I like the chubby Holly Madison!

Gia Dobson

Holly Madison's awesome response to getting shit for gaining a few pounds... posing for bikini pics with no retouching... chub, cellulite, et all. I love her for this.

How it's tattoo related.... the pic is a perfect shot of her post laser removal Playboy tattoo. Now it's just a bunny shaped scar on her lower back... Kinda symbolic if you ask me.

Holly Madison Unretouched In A Bikini, Talking Weight Gain (PHOTO)

well, i would not say she was chubby AT ALL. most chicks would love that body.

also, i don't think women are allowed to say things like "i am ok with the weight i have put on" until they get pregnant and have baby (babies)...because pre-babies i remember saying the same thing when i went from being 96 lbs to 98 lbs and i am sure i totally annoyed the ladies around me.

/vent

I'm no fan of celebrity---- but on the subject of weight----- THIS is the reason I have been dieting my entire life.

She is far from chubby( keep in mind that the camera adds pounds) so in reality she is probably no bigger than a size 5 or 8.

So, little girls see this kind of stuff and feel like they are too big.

I come from a family of chubbier than average women and unfortunately not one day has gone by since I was 10, and put on a diet, that I don't think about my weight.

I think I should clarify... I DO NOT think she is chubby in this pic. What I LOVE is that she gave permission to publish an untouched photo of her real ass, cellulite and all, little rolls of back fat that we all have, imperfect skin, stretch marks, uneven tan, etc. All the things they usually Photoshop out of a bikini pic. Even that ever so tiny curve of her tummy on the left and the ever so tiny curve of her muffin top on the right would have been Photoshopped out. I just love the reality and the ballsyness of it since these are things that have a small potential to negatively impact her career. It is a "Fuck You" to the beauty industry's demand for perfection in my opinion.