Lost our "thread only" Images

Hi all - it' seems in the move we've lost all the directly uploaded to the forum (ie not hotlinked from an image site or linked from gallery) images.

Also, I was wondering if we could bring that functionality back? There are images I don't really want in a gallery (unfinished tattoos or examples of a problem [blowout]) that I'd like to provide visual examples of without having to subscribe to photobucket etc. Thanks all! :1_grinning:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @steve I looked and It's not there for me - can email you the screenshot if you like. If I am posting in a thread (as I am now) I only have the option to click Insert other media  which takes me to my pictures from my gallery and a few images uploaded to threads before the move. Perhaps it's a certain kind of member's only functionality?

• 7 years later...
On 8/14/2023 at 1:02 AM, Hellen Wood said:

I love both images and vectors. It's all very beautiful and shows us a lot of new things.

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objective, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.