Hello!

DabHand

Hello, everyone! My name is Aaron and I am a tattooer of 5 years. I enjoy learning and really love art; there is nothing I enjoy more than giving someone a rad new tattoo! Well, maybe just spending time with my family...they're pretty amazing. I am very excited to be a member, I first discovered LST by watching the interview series on YouTube. I was instantly stoked on it, getting to hear the stories from artists who I had already been familiar with from tattoo magazines and other media sources. Then also being introduced to some extremely talented artists I wasn't that familiar with. To be in a forum where I can experience so many wonderful aspects of this culture and witness the continuation of this sacred craft much older than any of us, one that will outlast us all. Sorry if I'm gushing here, tattooing just means very much to me, I don't want to undersell that. Although, I'm sure you reading this feel the same. Why else would you be reading this? I look forward to interacting with many others who share a passion for tattooing!