Scars after tattoo removal surgery

binnacledon

Hi, I had my boyfriends name tattooed on my wrist a few years back. After I broke up with him, I removed it from a clinic in Ohio.The tattoo removal surgery left my skin with scars, and it became worse than my tattoo. I'm planning to do a scar revision surgery at Toronto ( http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com/facial-plastic-surgery/scar-revisions.php ). But, I'm scared whether the continuous surgery will affect my skin in a negative way.  Is it harmful to do a scar revision surgery after tattoo removal? I have removed my tattoo only three months before. Any advice or opinions regarding this are highly appreciable.

Skin takes time to heal. Scar tissue takes time to settle. Wait a year or three and then choose your course of action. A real Dr. will tell you that it has to heal fully first. Anyone else wants your money. Also next time you need a tattoo removed try laser, it seems to work and not have as many after effects as excision.

Edited by mtlsam