New to the forum

dillon.galmo

I have an anchor tattoo on my ribs. It was my first. And i want to add more to it. Keep it traditional. But i wanna add color. I like the modern spin on traditional. I need ideas how to incorperate them. Im not an artist by any means! Please shoot your ideas. Thanks. 

20160811_201343.jpg

Edited by dillon.galmo

1 hour ago, SStu said:

Nice start.

Where do you live?

Thanks. Bay Area in California. I really want to add to it. with more traditional stuff. sparrow/roses/ship/waves/fish.... somthing like that. i just need some inspiration and idea from people with a more artistic mind then mine.. lol

3 minutes ago, SStu said:

spend some time on this forum soaking up some knowledge and learning about things. You'll be glad in the long run.

YES! I am learning alot on here! finding some cool inspiration to come up with a good original idea to add to my rib-cage piece. if anyone has idea please let me know!

I might get it done by either Billy Darr @ Alameda Tattoo or Rich @ Delta Art & Tattoo. Both are really good artist at good reputable shops. think i am going to go with a NeoTraditional style. throw a shark in there with maybe a ship wheel or ship or squid. somthing like that. once again, i am a metal fabricator, not an artist... so i usually leave the design part up to them. :8_laughing: