Discreet placement for this tiny tattoo?

Clementine

Dont get anything on your neck head or hands. Just above the ankle, just above the elbow ditch, just above the elbow on the back, just above the knee and on the wrist are good places for smaller tattoos. 

Keep in mind places that will disrupt future bigger tattoos, even if you dont want anything big yet. I would not recommend the back for that reason.

I see the wisdom in not doing the back in case it gets in the way of larger tattoos. Although at the moment I only want a handful of small  tattoos, I might change my mind in the future. Although I really like the look of tattoos along the spine, I also like the idea of just above the elbow on the back, so I might use that.

I like the idea of doing it on the heel...although I think that would hurt a lot. idk i like small tattoos in smaller areas. 

i'm not sure if that picture will translate to a good, small tattoo...but you could probably get a variant of it.

keep in mind, it may need to be bigger than you originally hoped in order to include detail.