Hand Embroidered Tattoo Flash

Ursula

Hey guys,

I make these rad (i think they're rad) hand embroidered things. Hand embroidered means no sewing machine, just me and a needle and some thread. I'd love it if you checked them out! You can see them on my blog www.thread-wizard.com or my Etsy store Thread Wizard by UrsulaThomson on Etsy

Also huge thanks to those of you who've bought my stuff online and at conventions!

THANKS! img_2301.jpg?w=450&h=602

your stuff is pretty amazing!!! i love the geisha! i was taught to embroider by my best friend and her mom back when i was in college because i needed something to do while i was at work(my job involved a lot of waiting). i thought it was pretty cool for a while and made many little ones. then she taught me how to cross stitch and i fell in love, sadly havent done embroidery since then.

while i was at there was this girl who would alway tell me i should sell my work because it was amazing, but i could not possibly imagine doing that becuase i get so attached, id rather make it and give it as a gift.

i looked through your etsy site and it made me think of that seeing how much you are charging for a beautifully hand made piece.

yeah i can understand getting attatched to them! i do have some that i will never sell i think.. i often spend around 8+ hours on a piece that ends up being maybe 5" across. I actually have them priced lower on my etsy then i normally charge when i do conventions. Most people when they see it in person they appreciate the art and work that goes into something hand made and have no problem paying what you ask! I encourage anyone who's interested in selling artwork to give it a try!

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased a yellow texas rose, a rollo design, from Ursula and it's fucking amazing. She's not joking when she talks about really appreciating these things in person... they're WAY cooler in real life.

cheers.

Usrula,

First off, thank you so much for this piece! Scott never did give me a clear idea of how to thank you, and I wanted to first double check that I'd be thanking the right person! But I love, love, love this embroidered piece! I've never put it on anything, kinda want to keep it pristine, but Scott has his on his daily bag. I'll post pics of those when I get a chance. Anywho, thank you, I love it.

awesome Dari! i had no idea that you were you hahaha.. i'm glad you like it! i'd deff love to see pics of scott's.. i heard he had one on a coat too.. anyways would love to see some pics and thanks for the compliments! i'm sure i will meet you in person eventually

Usrula,

First off, thank you so much for this piece! Scott never did give me a clear idea of how to thank you, and I wanted to first double check that I'd be thanking the right person! But I love, love, love this embroidered piece! I've never put it on anything, kinda want to keep it pristine, but Scott has his on his daily bag. I'll post pics of those when I get a chance. Anywho, thank you, I love it.

Dari, I love your kids names!!! I know you know this already but they are also very cute( based on the pictures I've seen on your Facebook) that's all!! :D

• 9 months later...