Tattoo age on VBS

And small paintings hidden in some of the boxes :o

This is getting out of hand. But while we're at it... these paintings would, of course, be originals. They'd also be like the Willy Wonka golden tickets that would grant you X amount of hours of tattooing with the given artist... something reasonable like a full backpiece. How do we get ahold of the producers?

This is getting out of hand. But while we're at it... these paintings would, of course, be originals. They'd also be like the Willy Wonka golden tickets that would grant you X amount of hours of tattooing with the given artist... something reasonable like a full backpiece. How do we get ahold of the producers?

Fuck yeah! If I win I want my trip payed, hotel and food :) And some of them american whores.

Hey All,

As of right now, there is no plan for another season of Tattoo Age. It would also be safe to say that their will be no DVD. With that being said, all of these suggestions sound amazing, but probably will not happen. Tattoo Age has no "staff", it was just myself and fellow producer Lauren Cynamon, who also shoots and edits, along with 2 editors Shan Huang and Abby Ellis. We all still work at Vice, and on a variety of projects. The Last Sparrow community has been so encouraging with the whole series, and even though I am not much of a poster, I wanted to say thank you.

Chris Grosso

P.S.

Personally, I think Freddy Corbin Part 2 and Mike Rubendall Part 2 are a tattoo nerds dream videos, but that is just me.

I like Vice. do ya ever think about GTC? He's got some importance and a very likable human,I love the man.Him in Jack have some stuff in the works right now, not really sure who it is, Charlie just sez ''Them Hollywood people''

Hey All,

As of right now, there is no plan for another season of Tattoo Age. It would also be safe to say that their will be no DVD. With that being said, all of these suggestions sound amazing, but probably will not happen. Tattoo Age has no "staff", it was just myself and fellow producer Lauren Cynamon, who also shoots and edits, along with 2 editors Shan Huang and Abby Ellis. We all still work at Vice, and on a variety of projects. The Last Sparrow community has been so encouraging with the whole series, and even though I am not much of a poster, I wanted to say thank you.

Chris Grosso

P.S.

Personally, I think Freddy Corbin Part 2 and Mike Rubendall Part 2 are a tattoo nerds dream videos, but that is just me.

Hey All,

Chris Grosso

P.S.

That's a shame, Chris-

That footage you told me about is priceless. It would be terrible if it never got released.

I wasn't trying to be overly negative...and I thank you 100000x over. EVERY Wednesday I was like a child waiting for his favorite show to come on. This will be missed! Hell real honest documentation of tattoo history new and old will be missed....talk about giving back to tattooing. You dont need to be a tattooer to give back if you love it.