Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Most Difficult Tattoo Spots to Heal

Blog Entries

Re: Most Difficult Tattoo Spots to Heal

Quote Originally Posted by slayer9019 View Post
    AHHH thanks for using the proper terms for these. One of the guys who tattooed me used these things when he Saran-wrapped me up and I could never figured out what they were called. Thanks!
    No worries pal. They are also called abdominal pads and dont stick to wounds. They are great for covering up intestines that have leaked out from penetrating injuries.

But I think they work better for tattoos.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBlazeAlot View Post
    peacethefuckkouttthomosss

Contributor Site Supporter CaptCanada's Avatar

Well I think that the foot will be one of my all time least favorite places to get tattooed. While getting tattooed isn't so bad, the healing sucks. Was told to keep it cleaned and wrapped for the first few days, and I am. But I can already see a few places I will need to get touched up. And I'm not looking toward to having a swollen foot again.

my hand is healing kinda badly...it swelled up pretty bad and cracked where it naturally bends in a couple spots

Regular Contest Winner
    Images

the red in my arm is healing weird. its all raised, and cracking but only the deep red. its almost.... candle wax like. its been almost 2 weeks and im hoping it settles down to normal soon. we did a patch a month ago of the same red and it healed fine so i dont know whats up

Moderator Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries
    Images

@jayessebee, update?

@CaptCanada, photo?

@embers, I had a weird reaction with a red on just one section of my arm where it kinda got all rashy for a week or two about a month after I had it tattooed. Totally forgot about it til just now.. I left it alone and it magically healed up fine. I think red is one of those colors that can go ten thousand different ways.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gougetheeyes
    @jayessebee, update?

@CaptCanada, photo?

@embers, I had a weird reaction with a red on just one section of my arm where it kinda got all rashy for a week or two about a month after I had it tattooed. Totally forgot about it til just now.. I left it alone and it magically healed up fine. I think red is one of those colors that can go ten thousand different ways.
    Funny that red on me heels fastest of all and I have more problems with black
    "The ass tattoo: a deep and searing pain that lasts for days, a memory that lasts a lifetime." - Hogg
    If your new here, READ THIS!
    Is your tattoo infected and aftercare FAQ
    If you have questions please PM a moderator.

@gougetheeyes - right hand healed up just fine despite the cracking- very minimal fallout
    going thru the same thing with my left right now though, I dunno why I was as careful as I can be but I'm sure it will be fine

I just got a skull with a candle melting on top of it a couple weeks ago on my foot and near my ankle. And honestly it hurt like a mother fucker. The worst part was probably around my ankle bone. ouch!

Contributor Site Supporter CaptCanada's Avatar

Still have some scabbing, will take a photo when I get home.

Champion Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries
    Images

The last one I had done just over a week ago is proving to be a bit of a bitch to heal.

It's a very small tattoo but its on the outside of my forearm just where it bends. The majority of it is healing well but there's an area, prob about only one centimetre right on the bend that is quite scabby.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast