Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: Knuckle Tattoos - Best you've seen or your current fav?

Regular

Re: Knuckle Tattoos - Best you've seen or your current fav?

i met a girl at work yesterday that had a banana, a bushel of grapes, a pineapple and an orange tattooed on each of the 4 fingers of her left hand. she called a fruit punch! it blew my mind, and i also wonder of the blood in my mouth would taste good if she hit me in the face?

Champion Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Romance & Worship View Post
    i met a girl at work yesterday that had a banana, a bushel of grapes, a pineapple and an orange tattooed on each of the 4 fingers of her left hand. she called a fruit punch! it blew my mind, and i also wonder of the blood in my mouth would taste good if she hit me in the face?
    holy shit. that's amazing!!! your location says Oakland too so I really hope I come across this girl sometime

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Romance & Worship View Post
    My friend Eric (DeadDreamNation on here) has a heart, spade, club, diamond on one hand. I like to tease him that his knuckle sandwich tastes magically delicious.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Dobson View Post
    My friend Eric (DeadDreamNation on here) has a heart, spade, club, diamond on one hand. I like to tease him that his knuckle sandwich tastes magically delicious.
    Wrong dude, but i am friends with erik and yes he has the lucky charms for sure! haha. he and i worked together at a grocery store and then at the same tattoo shop, but one of the cashiers at the store started a rumor he was a skinhead or some shit based on his knuckles...some people are so dumb... anyways he could tell the story way better than me anyways...he is erikvanO on here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deaddreamnation View Post
    Wrong dude, but i am friends with erik and yes he has the lucky charms for sure! haha. he and i worked together at a grocery store and then at the same tattoo shop, but one of the cashiers at the store started a rumor he was a skinhead or some shit based on his knuckles...some people are so dumb... anyways he could tell the story way better than me anyways...he is erikvanO on here.
    OMG, so sorry. I assumed because I know inside ErikVanO lurks a dirty G-Dead lovin' hippy. Please forgive me.

Images

hahahha no problem...yeah unfortunately i didn't make that connection until he asked me about it one day... hahha i love that dude. i miss having him around. good ol' ekk

Ex-Lurker

Good a time as any to post I suppose....

Yeah Gia, Brain and I work(ed) at the same shop and are longtime friends, etc, easy to confuse us unless you see Brain/DeadDream's beard down to the floor...I dont think Brian even knows that "deaddream" is a GD reference or he'd probably have abandoned it years ago!! By the way Gia, we are planning/considering moving back to Berkeley next year, will keep you posted!!!

Ex Mod
    Blog Entries

Anyone see the awesome panther head tattoo on the knuckle that Hogg just posted on the thread Panther Tattoos on page four by Ben Grillo?

Ex-Lurker

i once met a guy who had the word Knuckles on his..well.....knuckles. lol I agree with Loch on the whole phrasing of the area its actually the outer finger area I bet actual knuckle tattoos would hurt like a mofo though.

Ex Mod
    Blog Entries

Some new knuckle, finger, tattoo pictures I have found and been sent.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Knuckle Tattoos - Best you've seen or your current fav?-ffyf-hand-tat.jpg   Knuckle Tattoos - Best you've seen or your current fav?-hopeless-knuckles.jpg   Knuckle Tattoos - Best you've seen or your current fav?-nintendo-knuckles.png  

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast

Support LST!