Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree664Likes

Thread: Tiger tattoos

Re: Tiger tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by embers View Post
    just talked to bryan burk.
    getting a tiger on my leg march 19th thanks to this board haha
    Looks like a bunch of us are going to be in LA next month. Hogg and I are getting tattooed by Bob Roberts, and you are seeing Bryan. I really wanted to get tattooed by Bryan as well, but time and money will not permit. I do not know when I will be back in LA, and I don't know if I will ever get another chance to get tattooed by Bob. Most likely Bryan will be tattooing for many more years, and I will have other opportunities to get work from him.

Regular Contest Winner
    Images

yeah i was going to contact bob, im going to try and get a little something on my arm from him the same day. theres this little spot left that would be perfect for a black widow ha.
    when are you guys going what days your appointment? i had a voucher with alaska so decided to just go for it and fly down.

Moderator Site Supporter
    Contest Winner
    Images

I'm booked with Bob on March 22. And I'd like to echo my man @Avery Taylor's comments above and say that I'd love to get something from Bryan Burk. He is a chip off the old Spotlight block, but with his own take on things. I can't wait to see what you get from him!
    Hrubarb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by embers View Post
    yeah i was going to contact bob, im going to try and get a little something on my arm from him the same day. theres this little spot left that would be perfect for a black widow ha.
    when are you guys going what days your appointment? i had a voucher with alaska so decided to just go for it and fly down.
    Call him now if you want to get in. I am going on April 2nd. Hogg is a week or so before me. I think that we are both picking something off of the wall, but if you want him to draw something up he needs a deposit.

Regular Contest Winner
    Images

i fly in the 15th to see the drive by truckers show (favorite band), have my appt the 19th at 1 and leave the next morning to seattle so i hope bob can squeeze me in between that time. going to be a great week! when i flew down last month i got tattooed by jonesy the next day and didnt get to swim or do shit the next 5 days, so i made sure to book at the end this time haha

Regular Contest Winner
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Avery Taylor View Post
    Call him now if you want to get in. I am going on April 2nd. Hogg is a week or so before me. I think that we are both picking something off of the wall, but if you want him to draw something up he needs a deposit.
    k sweet thanks for the info. i know he works wednesday so ill call him then. id just be picking some flash off the wall too. hopefully the latest tattoo thread will be bombarded with bob pictures next month

Contributor Contest Winner Bunny Switchblade's Avatar
    Images

Grime did a real nice tiger on my Hubby's right forearm.....it's in the Iron Will book!
    I do my best to honor the craft and the people who practice and support it! Love and Respect to you all!
    Bunny Switchblade on Facebook
    If you do request me on Facebook...please tell me you saw me on here if you would!
    I am not really accepting many friend requests anymore!

Images

Thought this one was cool. I still think tiger head hand tattoos look great for some reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiger tattoos-2fb444b059db11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg  

Blog Entries

Some new ones, he's been on a tiger and panther kick lately.... It works. Here's a couple pics of the tiger tattoos he's recently done...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiger tattoos-img_3372web.jpg   Tiger tattoos-img_3373web.jpg  
    Jennifer Stell

Ex-Lurker

I need to get a photo of this healed, but this was done on me by Kris Magnotti from NY Adorned, probably my favourite piece.

Support LST!