Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Stell Spot'in

Re: Stell Spot'in

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stell View Post
    So, we're here in Tulsa, OK... There are about 45-60 new shops, as in less than 6 months old, lots of spaces to rent, but... we have manners and don't want to start up across the street from anyone already tattooing, and the realtors that have the good spaces, that are over 2k a month, with no shops around don't want a tattoo shop, but the perfect little space that is up for grabs all alone is surrounded by churches and a vacant middle school... And that's really weird to set up right in the middle of a church zone.
    Churches and a vacant middle school. Holy fuck this country is in trouble.
    hogg likes this.

Images

Are you guys doing the harker heights convention jenn?

Hero Site Supporter
    Contest Winner

Blog Entries
    Images

@Jennifer Stell Saw your post on twitter, so excited for you guys. will tell everyone i see with a tattoo lol

Blog Entries

yes we are... we aint got shit to do until then... well, besides build a tattoo shop in Tulsa.
    Jennifer Stell

Blog Entries

Head's up... Dallas, we had a couple last fucking minute cancellations, so I am pushing out leaving Tulsa another 4-5 days or so...I am not satisfied with where we are at... it seems as only now things are starting to roll, but that's life... We're having fun, but super tired, and hot... the ac in the old whorehouse hasn't been on, it's brand new but the wiring and circuitry is really old, and kinda rigged up as opposed to put together.... we have demo'd, what needed to come down, and are now building the inner bones of the shop...

He only has two appointments so holler... lot's of time open, if not, we're grabbing motorcycles, gear, and a few other important things that need to be home... and HOME is now Tulsa, OK... thank god.

I'm so tired, I'm sorry I haven't posted a bunch, or even been onsite, but all is well and if you need to get ahold of me, it doesn't take that much to do it. . .

And, still got time, in Harker Heights, SFO, Richmond, and whatnot... so holler.
    Jennifer Stell

Images

@Jennifer Stell, is there any way I could get a loose schedule of early 2013 from you? Will the Tulsa shop be done by then? Looking to make a trip from Kansas City!

Blog Entries

hey send me an email... I'll get you some time. richardstelltattoos@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the shop should be open by mid fall... Just in time to go to the Richmond Show in November...

So far we are going to try to maintain our convention commitments. We have San Angelo Texas in Feb, SLC March 2013 January we usually have Austin, but we may skip the show, and work at Rock of Ages...

Did I mention we are bringing Steve Byrne and Tony Hundahl, with us, OH, not to mention THOMAS HOOPER!! in the booth with us this coming year at SLC ?
    Jennifer Stell

Regular Site Supporter jinxproof1996's Avatar
    Washington, District of Columbia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Images

see you in richmond Jen. looks like eric is gonna work this year too.

Images

Will do!

Hero Site Supporter
    Contest Winner

Blog Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stell View Post
    hey send me an email... I'll get you some time. richardstelltattoos@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the shop should be open by mid fall... Just in time to go to the Richmond Show in November...

So far we are going to try to maintain our convention commitments. We have San Angelo Texas in Feb, SLC March 2013 January we usually have Austin, but we may skip the show, and work at Rock of Ages...

Did I mention we are bringing Steve Byrne and Tony Hundahl, with us, OH, not to mention THOMAS HOOPER!! in the booth with us this coming year at SLC ?

fuck yeah
    I feel I have better tattoos than I deserve.
    Thanks everybody

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast