Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ink Masters

Images

Re: Ink Masters

Quote Originally Posted by DJDeepFried View Post
    I know there's a lot of hate out there for tattoo-related reality shows (and reality shows in general), but the wife and I quite enjoyed watching INK MASTERS and will no doubt tune in for Season Two. BEST INK is kinda lame in comparison -- mostly because of the terrible host they hired. They need to replace her with Margaret Cho -- or somebody who actually knows something about tattoos and isn't super-annoying.
    Best Ink blew dead rats compared to Ink Masters.. which wasn't that great. EVERY "reality" show has a host that is the bossy little girl. If you ever had the misfortune to play house with a girl from down the street (when you were a little kid...) you know what I mean. The little brassy bitch that sends anyone home that pisses her off. That's Dave "oooo, I got $50, let me get another tattoo" Navarro to a T.

CG
    Likes Patriot Ink Tattoo liked this.

I consider myself as an idiot-savant, but without the savant part....

Images

50 minutes of soap opera and commercials.
    10 minutes of entertaining and interesting tattoo results.
    Still means we're probably gonna watch, and then bitch about the other 50 minutes.

God, we're desperate!
    Likes TrixieFaux liked this.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by SStu View Post
    50 minutes of soap opera and commercials.
    10 minutes of entertaining and interesting tattoo results.
    Still means we're probably gonna watch, and then bitch about the other 50 minutes.

God, we're desperate!
    Still beats L.A. Ink, aka Drinkin' & Inkin... where the tattooing content is about 45 seconds.

CG
    Likes SStu liked this.

I consider myself as an idiot-savant, but without the savant part....

Images

even better than tv and extra cool for having footage of dave's bands, especially ironboss.
    Dave Waugh: Over Qualified Loser (VIDEO) TAM Blog

Ex-Lurker

Has anyone else in here heard of that new upcoming series "Tattoo Rescue"? It appears that the people behind Ink Master have decided to create another bogus Tattoo reality show..this time on renovating tattoo shops.

Quote Originally Posted by InMyHeadAche View Post
    Has anyone else in here heard of that new upcoming series "Tattoo Rescue"? It appears that the people behind Ink Master have decided to create another bogus Tattoo reality show..this time on renovating tattoo shops.
    I was afraid that was coming...could have some seriously negative repercussions.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Abellve View Post
    I was afraid that was coming...could have some seriously negative repercussions.
    Yeah on TV you can turn around a restaurant, hotel or hair salon in three days, but I always find it funny that we are all supposed to believe that people who were cooking shit food or had bad to no cleaning habits and sanitation skills are somehow going to be reformed by a stern talking to and a quick cosmetic make over of the work area. I think the same thing will apply here, someone who is doing shit tattoos isn't going to be able to get better overnight, I am sure there are some business strategies one could apply, but at the end the day the product coming out of the shop won't be much different.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by David Flores View Post
    Yeah on TV you can turn around a restaurant, hotel or hair salon in three days, but I always find it funny that we are all supposed to believe that people who were cooking shit food or had bad to no cleaning habits and sanitation skills are somehow going to be reformed by a stern talking to and a quick cosmetic make over of the work area. I think the same thing will apply here, someone who is doing shit tattoos isn't going to be able to get better overnight, I am sure there are some business strategies one could apply, but at the end the day the product coming out of the shop won't be much different.
    and if you check on-line, most of those resturants don't make it another 6 months or so . . .

Images

Quote Originally Posted by David Flores View Post
    Shit, I wouldn't turn down new signage, lighting, etc in return for getting yelled at by some d bag for a few days, and besides "bidness be good, yo" lol
    Check out my star bitch. -dcostello
    http://www.elgintattoo.com

Images
    Check out my star bitch. -dcostello
    http://www.elgintattoo.com

Support LST!