Join Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum Today
Page 1 of 28 1 234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Tattoo You've Witnessed

Ex Mod
    Blog Entries

Worst Tattoo You've Witnessed

What is the biggest tattoo mistake you’ve made and/or seen?

My friend Tiffany got a guys name tattooed on her....and it was spelled wrong! Whoops! Ahhhh-some!

Contributor Contest Winner
    Blog Entries
    i think misspelling of words is up there.

also, backwards tattoos. you guys see that TATTOO WARS show? it was awesome!!!!!!!!!! you see the one with mike rubendall up against bugs? i like the way they showed mike doing his homework researching his design and doing some sketching while bugs went to his mechanics place to work on a hot rod. come tattoo time, mike did an INCREDIBLE job. bugs on the other hand decided to just draw his design on. and drew it BACKWARDS!!!!!! thats some crap you learn in the first week of an apprenticeship. not 20 years into your career.
    Likes David Flores, Jack Wier liked this.

Ex Mod
    Blog Entries
    My spelling is far from the best so you best believe before I get one tattooed on me I'm face first in the dictionary and/or dictionary.com .

I think I am yet to see a backwards tattoo or at least be able to identify one but that is pretty bad.

Julio, what was the show Tattoo Wars? I've never heard about it and/or seen it?

Keep the threads coming everyone......they go great with my morning coffee!

Thanks and until next time.....have a good day!
    -Lochlan

Contributor Contest Winner
    Blog Entries
    It was this show on TLC I believe. They get two tattooers to do a similar tattoo and are judged at a convention. Kinda like that biker build off show. It was really good but short lived. Episodes included Leo zulueta vs rory keatong, guy aitchison vs Aaron Cain, Michelle miles vs Seth ciferri, rubendall vs bugs. I think that may be it. You can probably look them up on YouTube.

Ok bad tattoo... A co worker tattooed this guy with cliché tattoo images. He got a lower sleeve with a taz, barbed wire, a sacred heart, tribal, blah blah blah. The dude is an awesome tattooer so it's drawn tattooed very well. I know he got it as a joke, but now the jokes on him. Forever.

When I was in high school, a guy I knew got his last name, huge, misspelled, across his belly in old english. What do you do with that? Change your last name.

Blog Entries
    Images
    How the hell do you not notice that before it's too late? Seriously, sounds like he deserved it.

Blog Entries
    A few years ago a friend got a tattoo on her shoulder blade that was supposed to say "remember".... well it says "rember". She claims she looked at the stencil and they showed it to everyone in the shop and all said it was spelled correctly, looked fine, etc. They did the tattoo, she still didn't notice, and went home. Next day her artist called her super early in the morning. Something had been bugging him all night and he couldn't figure it out so he drove to the shop and looked at the stencil and that's when he realized the misspelling. HE called HER! I know they sort of fixed it somehow. But dang!

Ex-Lurker
    1992 - at the punk fest in Portland Oregon, some dude with a full back had to be 3-4" solid letters MIKE TYSON WORLD CHAMP with the head of Tyson in the center.
    has to be the worst thing i've seen.
    Likes dane liked this.

Ex-Lurker
    Tomorrow, I get to do Animal (from the muppets) riding a bull (the famous statue from NYC) waving an american flag.......enough said..........there's no convincing this guy it's NOT a good idea.

Page 1 of 28 1 234511 ... LastLast

Support LST!