Worst Tattoo You've Witnessed

Lochlan

I stopped in at a local shop to see one of my son's friends that was getting a tattoo. For morale support. There was this one other guy who was getting his tattoo just finished up... down to that final wipe down. The artist says , "how about I add a little detail around it?".

The tattoo looked fine as is. I couldn't catch his eye and he says "sure" and wound up with some funky shading around his nice tattoo. I thought it looked like ass, I hope he was happy with it.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I can relate to this topic pretty well. Before I had my work done in the prison system, I was sitting in the county jail about 13 years back, getting drunk on some "hooch." I was sitting down getting my first tattoo done with a pick. I had no clue of what I was getting, it turned out to look like a christian symbol with a circle around it. It was an embarrassment for a long time. Then I tried to have someone cover it up, and it turned to an even bigger embarrassment! My advice that I learned from my mistake is to get multiple ideas from multiple artist from here on out, because everyone has different ideas and a different style. Hence, this forum is great because you can get ideas from every different angle!

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Ephrasie41 said:

A friend of mine had the name of his copy tattooed on his arm with mahogany oil. It was super bad and embarrassing. Worst of all, his copy left him because of it.

WTF ? what is a copy and what are you talking about here ? "with mahogany oil."