Worst Tattoo You've Witnessed

Lochlan

That Hope one looks kind of like the tattoo my brother in law got of my nephew's initials, except I think his is worse. Done in some guy's kitchen obviously. I offered to take him to an actual proffessional artist to get it fixed for Christmas and he took me up on it so I'm saving up for that. I don't want my nephew to be embarrased by that thing when he's older.

• 2 weeks later...

The worst I've seen so far was a creepy punk lookin' kid with ASSFACE tattooed across his neck in that nasty, green old pen looking ink. Also it was crooked, which totally added to the horror of the whole thing. It was huge too, and none of the letters were spaced out the same or the same size.

Quality work, brah. *Puts hand on can of pepper spray in purse*.

Ok, I realise this isn't a competition... but I think I just won (yeah I stole it from another forum, but brought it here so I win)

SlayerFinal.jpg

more often than not, these are the types of coverup requests i get...or they will say "i've got this tattoo started and it just needs filled in..." then they show me this.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a friend who carved slayer in his arm when we were like 17, of course he let someone tattoo a swastika on him in their kitchen too the next week. I don't condone bad tattoos, but isn't that how you are supposed to get a Slayer tattoo? That being said there is a Slayer Eagle redrawn as a tattoo up in the wall in the shop just screaming for someone to get it as a back piece, but so far no takers.

• 5 weeks later...
Had a friend who carved slayer in his arm when we were like 17, of course he let someone tattoo a swastika on him in their kitchen too the next week. I don't condone bad tattoos, but isn't that how you are supposed to get a Slayer tattoo? That being said there is a Slayer Eagle redrawn as a tattoo up in the wall in the shop just screaming for someone to get it as a back piece, but so far no takers.

Took me a month to see this post, but that is THE only way to get a Slayer tattoo.

Or a stick and poke using the E string from King's guitar.

There is a tattooist up the road from me it has a couple of scratchers in it , we used to get all there reworks and cover ups .

One day a girl came in and they had spelt something with a S instead of a C so to correct it they coloured the bottom loop in black so she had a name with a dot under it and not a small one . I laugh now but she was crying at the time !

A few weeks later we found out the had had a fight between each other and shut down due to spelling each others names wrong on each other nec .

The really sad thing is I know a lot of people who have been there because it has the word Tattoo out side it and pics of tattoos inside and you can't tell until it heals most of the time that the tattoo sucks .

My first bad tattoo I did was on my self a full colour bullet on my wrist after I hammered it in with a super long throw and super volts ,all the colour fell out and it is now the best penis tattoo you have ever seen lol .