Worst Tattoo You've Witnessed

Lochlan

Scarred For Life - Funny Facebook Status Messages and Facebook Fails

This was an interesting read. A girl that has been dating a guy for a week (!) decided it would be a good idea to get his portrait on her forarm. The boyfriend doesn't like it all that much. Damn people are stupid

Hahahhhhha just read that article the other day. Could not stop laughing

• 3 weeks later...
Scarred For Life - Funny Facebook Status Messages and Facebook Fails

This was an interesting read. A girl that has been dating a guy for a week (!) decided it would be a good idea to get his portrait on her forarm. The boyfriend doesn't like it all that much. Damn people are stupid

heard it was a prank that went viral, but still a really good laugh

Worst tattoo I've seen so far was probably one of my first on myself.. started with bad decisions, but learned from it at least. was little gothic-style letters up my leg, waaay too thick and dark. At least it's only 2 inches big, easy to cover later on :) VERY glad that this is the only bad tattoo I've experienced!

• 10 months later...

I've seen plenty online, but my original one was bad. The lines were uneven. One side of the cross was thicker than the other side and some lines thinner than the others. This was only an outline no filling in or anything. Just a horrible tattooer even though he did one on my brother and it turned out good. I didn't do my research. It was a spur of the moment type deals. Still kicking myself over that. Hopefully my coverup will heal to where you cannot see the old underneath.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
A few years ago a friend got a tattoo on her shoulder blade that was supposed to say "remember".... well it says "rember". She claims she looked at the stencil and they showed it to everyone in the shop and all said it was spelled correctly, looked fine, etc. They did the tattoo, she still didn't notice, and went home. Next day her artist called her super early in the morning. Something had been bugging him all night and he couldn't figure it out so he drove to the shop and looked at the stencil and that's when he realized the misspelling. HE called HER! I know they sort of fixed it somehow. But dang!

Well at least the artist realized what went down and was honest about it. He could have just let it go and said hey you said it was correct. But that is pretty bad when you have others look at it and no one notices it.

Guest theyearsummerendedinjune

I work at a pool, so naturally I see some really bad ones up close. Some of my personal favorites are - "Hottie" tattooed across the throat, and TERRIBLY done. "204" on the side of the neck, also terribly done - and two lines that were blown out on a dudes arm, which didn’t seem to resemble anything... guess somebody couldn’t take the heat haha.

• 10 months later...
I had an acquaintance once who was 19 years old and got the name 'PANTERA' in 5 inch high letters across her abdomen. 15 years later I wonder if she still likes it... usually when I tell that anecdote people say, "What is Pantera?"...

I worked with a girl once who had "FUCKING HOSTILE" tattooed on her foot. The thing is, she was this total girly girl, not the type you would expect to have a Pantera tattoo at all. I made a comment about it once and she completely refused to talk about it. I think it's pretty funny.

Worst, the one the girl who sat beside me in my 8th grade art class had on her finger. It looked like somebody drew a circle on her finger and then drew an X through it. I think she said her older brother did it. She told her dad it was Sharpie when he saw it.

Second worst would be the tiny upside down cupcake my former roommate did on her thigh when she was like 17 and some friend bought her a tattoo machine.