Worst Tattoo You've Witnessed

Lochlan

i dont have a picture to share but a friend of mines sister got the worst lettering ive ever seen in person.

my first thought was the artist free handed it because it was all fucky looking. but i was told he used a stencil.

the dude must have either been on crack or has close to zero experience.

What's that shit on his nose? And who's Jolene? Is that her phone number under his eyes, in case he gets lost?

It says: 5150, and is a prison thing. You see it a lot in county, 5150 on peoples earlobes or chins.

Means your straight loc'd out and don't give a fuck. Involuntary psychiatric hold.

Also is slang, like if you meet a real crazy chick someone might say: don't mess with her holmes...she 5150!

Looks like a brand...did you get the glory of seeing this terrible tattoo at your work?

As for blue waffle....that image has been etched in my mind after just two views and just will not go away!

Awww man. If I could take a picture of some of the terrible tattoos I see I totally would. I saw a dude who was passed out in a bed @ Highland W/ "East Oakland's Finest" in prison script around his chest. The best part was the two OPD officers just staring at it laughing.

All I did for that one was type in "Infected Tattoo" in google.