Grez Interview

Hey all, I just posted up a Grez interview from 2010 in the blog section. I'd been thinking of sharing it on here, since the magazine in which it appeared only published a portion of it in 2010. Figured this was an ideal place since so many people will be able to read, learn, share, etc. May be from last year, but it still holds up.

Hope you all enjoy, and thanks to the LST admins and the exceedingly talented Grez for giving me the go-ahead. And keep your eyes out for another one...

Thanks.

Also, make sure to bookmark the King's Ave blog!

As if I didn't love this already, there's more to it? Brilliant, I'm off to check that out later. :)

Since so many in the UK decided to boycott this particular magazine JUST as this issue came out, I've been thinking about the logistics of putting mine online too, so people can actually read it- maybe I'll get round to it soon. I was kind of proud of what I wrote for that, so it's a shame no one wanted to read it because of the magazine it was in!

Can't wait to read the full unedited version of this interview mate, I'm sure you nailed it :)

hey gougetheeyes, so i found pt 2 and 3 on your blog, was pt 1 in the mag and why youve not posted it? either way great read, i am incredibly flattered he said those things about my work. i have had the pleasure to see some of his work in the flesh on random visitors of the shop and they are full of cleverness without looking cluttered, he is one of my favorite tattooers out there and it's sad to know a lot of customers i tattoo aren't even aware of his work (thats also the case with ed hardy and even scott!)

hey gougetheeyes, so i found pt 2 and 3 on your blog, was pt 1 in the mag and why youve not posted it? either way great read, i am incredibly flattered he said those things about my work. i have had the pleasure to see some of his work in the flesh on random visitors of the shop and they are full of cleverness without looking cluttered, he is one of my favorite tattooers out there and it's sad to know a lot of customers i tattoo aren't even aware of his work (thats also the case with ed hardy and even scott!)

Uh oh -- I thought it was up! Lemme see.. freakin internets.. you'd think I was 75 years old.