First time poster, would love some help

Madmike901

Hey good morning everyone, I’m a long time lurker, first time poster here. I had a question for all of you. 

I’m having a sleeve done and we just finished the bottom half of my arm.  I did 2 sessions of big pieces and 1 psession of a smaller piece and filler work. For the first 2 sessions I did the healing process with saniderm and it was effortless, no problems with healing whatsoever. For my third session my artist didn’t have enough saniderm left to cover all the filler work done on my whole forearm so he wrapped it up in the usual black wrap and I started my aftercare.  I left the wrap on for about 24 hrs, took it off and used hustle butter foam soap to wash the arm and then a thin layer of hustle butter for the next 3 days or so, with about 2 washes a day. 

The issue I’m having is that a small section of one of my pieces where there was heavy black ink and a thin white line is still in pain, looks yellowish and I’m worried that it might be an infection. However I’ve always healed with the saniderm wraps and never this way so I was wondering if you guys could tell me if it looks normal?  FYI, the tattoo was done last Friday (1 week ago)

Thank you all for your help

I’ll try and attach pics in the next post, not working for some reason. 

Edited by Madmike901
Added when tattoo done

If it don't ooze, you can snooze. If it's not hot, red, and oozing, you're almost certainly fine.

Looks normal to me. Throw out the Hustle butter, the only thing being hustled is you. I've healed hundreds of hours of work with store brand Cocoa butter. Not need for special tattoo nonsense. I've never used saniderm either. Just A&D ointment wrapped in saran wrap for the first three days, then a little cocoa butter thereafter.

On 12/10/2021 at 10:38 AM, Hogrider said:

If it don't ooze, you can snooze. If it's not hot, red, and oozing, you're almost certainly fine.

Looks normal to me. Throw out the Hustle butter, the only thing being hustled is you. I've healed hundreds of hours of work with store brand Cocoa butter. Not need for special tattoo nonsense. I've never used saniderm either. Just A&D ointment wrapped in saran wrap for the first three days, then a little cocoa butter thereafter.

I can't seem to edit. For clarification, for the first three days, I wash it and change the wrap two or three times a day.