Milky stage?

Laurenellen1209

6 hours ago, Hogrider said:

Reading comprehension is not your friend. Let me be more clear - it’s a shit tattoo, the artwork is awful, you can’t fix that and it has nothing to do with the pic. Get it now?

Aw dead funny 

Honestly thanks for trying to make me feel shit and lay it out for me like I'm a 12 year old. 

I really don't give a shit about your opinion, my artist is good, the art is good, looking at the tattoo now the scabs are off, it's a whole lot better, like I said before I didn't come here for the work to be slated. 

Out of everyone that has seen this piece, you two 'expert tattoo collectors' are the only people saying it's shit, artwork awful and it can't be fixed.

Im no longer replying to this thread and I will no longer be using this forum

I came for advice on one thing and not to have my artists work trashed. 

She had really done my father's back piece and it looks a whole lot better than half the stuff you've told me to look at on here 

So I'm F***ing off now 

7 hours ago, Laurenellen1209 said:

Aw dead funny 

Honestly thanks for trying to make me feel shit and lay it out for me like I'm a 12 year old. 

I really don't give a shit about your opinion, my artist is good, the art is good, looking at the tattoo now the scabs are off, it's a whole lot better, like I said before I didn't come here for the work to be slated. 

Out of everyone that has seen this piece, you two 'expert tattoo collectors' are the only people saying it's shit, artwork awful and it can't be fixed.

Im no longer replying to this thread and I will no longer be using this forum

I came for advice on one thing and not to have my artists work trashed. 

She had really done my father's back piece and it looks a whole lot better than half the stuff you've told me to look at on here 

So I'm F***ing off now 

Thank you for reminding me of an old saying, "Never argue with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it."

You're now on my block list with the other blockheads. Do try to educate because some day you'll wake up and realize what a poor tattoo you've got and you don't want to make the same mistake again.

Edited by Hogrider

41 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

+1

I know I sound like a broken record, but how the hell do you look at that and think it's good????

NO idea. It's just ... a little insane. I dread to think what that back piece looks like. YIKES. Still, she's gone. We'll never know! (She probably come back to try to get the last word. They always do.)

54 minutes ago, oboogie said:

NO idea. It's just ... a little insane. I dread to think what that back piece looks like. YIKES. Still, she's gone. We'll never know! (She probably come back to try to get the last word. They always do.)

Yea, I always laugh at the ones that say about 10 times they are done. How can I miss you if you won’t go away?

Perhaps next time if someone asks a question, the immediate reply doesn’t have to be about how their tattoo sucks with no real explanation offered when they ask a legitimate follow up?

Sure, that tattoo isn’t great. But the OP is right that it’s obviously still healing, clearly not done, and a terrible photo to boot. I realize there isn’t much action on this board anymore, but you can certainly also see why. 

3 hours ago, suburbanxcore said:

Perhaps next time if someone asks a question, the immediate reply doesn’t have to be about how their tattoo sucks with no real explanation offered when they ask a legitimate follow up?

Sure, that tattoo isn’t great. But the OP is right that it’s obviously still healing, clearly not done, and a terrible photo to boot. I realize there isn’t much action on this board anymore, but you can certainly also see why. 

Reading comprehension isn’t your friend, is it. I didn’t START with it sucks, I said it wasn’t very good, then I said it was flat and two dimensional.

Per your comment, the artwork sucks. It has nothing to do with the stage of healing, nothing to do with quality of the photo, and nothing to do with it not being finished. NOTHING is going to fix that artwork.

The more people defend that mess, the more ridiculous they look.

Edited by Hogrider

On 1/8/2022 at 7:09 PM, suburbanxcore said:

Apparently not. 

I can only dumb it down so far. You can CLEARLY see the lines in the picture, so "it's a bad picture" is total bullshit. No amount of "finishing" is going to change those lines. 

Look at the tattoo below, then look at that tattoo of the OP. NO amount of finishing is going to get that in the same league as the one below. It's not my tattoo.

Hawk_Tattoo.jpeg

Edited by Hogrider

Yes you can see lines but you can also clearly see scabs, a layer of dead skin that still needs to come off and a shit load of colour, highlight and shading still to go in 

The scab is off, the tattoo is being finished Friday, I'll post finished photos 

It's wrapped around my arm and a lot of work is still needed on it 

PXL_20220110_191631780.jpg

PXL_20220110_191610574.jpg

My point wasn’t whether her tattoo is good or bad or not. My point is someone came here and asked a question and you answered it. Great. But then you felt the need to chirp in your first reply. Which is certainly your choice, but when given the choice between saying something like “Reading comprehension is not your friend. Let me be more clear - it’s a shit tattoo, the artwork is awful, you can’t fix that and it has nothing to do with the pic. Get it now?” or just ignoring it and saying nothing, you could probably just do the latter. You’ve been around here long enough to know how this goes, which only leads to the point that you’re looking to argue. Again, that’s your choice. I was merely suggesting maybe there’s no need. The internet has more than enough nonsense on it, why contribute to it? I remember being a dick on the internet too…when I was 19. 

Edited by suburbanxcore

4 hours ago, Hogrider said:

You keep saying that and then you keep coming back for more. You're like boomerang, the harder you throw it away, the faster it comes back.

I've said it twice, I came back to unfollow and saw you was still going on and thought I'd comment again and look you're still going on and I'm the one being childish? 

Yeah alright then 

Sounds like you're the one who graduated to douche bag. 

Like I've said numerous times, I came for one thing, not to have it slated.

My piece isn't finished, if you research what it's meant to be, you can see a clear likeness and like said, it's got a F*** load of work left to go but obviously the only thing that's gonna correct the shit piece I have on my arm is black out 

Like I said it amazes me how you two are the only people to call it shit. 

I've tried to post more recent photos and I'm still getting slated and as more mature people, I was expecting to be treated like a person but you've just been a dick since your first comment and looking at other comments you've both posted here, you both like being *** to other people that don't agree with your first comments. 

If you was an artist and not a collector it might be a different story, but it isn't. 

I've also had two more artists check my piece and guess what? They like it and agree that once finished it's going to look good and like Fawkes which is a F***ing hard thing to get right 

Now the boomerang is going, I've unfollowed and whatever childish comment you or Oboogie come back with, I won't be entertaining. 

Go slag someone else's tattoo off, I'm sure you'll find another post you can both jump on.