Let's Get Happy!

Mel Noir

Hey guys,

I feel like crap at the minute. Really crap. But normally I'm a really happy person, so I have no idea how to get out of this miserable phase. How do you guys like to cheer yourselves up when you feel crap? Any ideas would be appreciated, to be honest.

Haha, you guys rock- I think I'll watch Jumanji later, haven't seen it in years. I haven't been on a rollercoaster in ages either, but there are none of those nearby! Maybe I'll just climb to the top of the millenium bridge and try to slide down it (imagine that!).

Ursula, I had the I Love Cats video on so many times yesterday that I don't think I can put up with it being in my head when I'm lying awake at 4AM, haha. I mixed it up with this one, too:

Hahahaha you guys all rock, I can't say that enough. :) Thank you, I'm feeling a lot better about what's going on today. Rude Boy has the bluest eyes I've ever seen! And that last picture of Robin Williams made me laugh so much, haha. I hope I can return the favour to you guys whenever you're feeling down. :)

Hahahaha you guys all rock, I can't say that enough. :) Thank you, I'm feeling a lot better about what's going on today. Rude Boy has the bluest eyes I've ever seen! And that last picture of Robin Williams made me laugh so much, haha. I hope I can return the favour to you guys whenever you're feeling down. :)

Rude Boy also sends me messages. He likes Slim Fast & peanuts, but dosn't like cashews.

Weird, how can you like peanuts but not like cashews? Beats me.