guy wants to know what i know

chrismoniz

i dont know how to post pics from facebook to here. i do feel compelled to share my morning story though.

on facebook this guy i used to know when i was just a kid comments on one of my photos.. he asks to sit in on tattoo session so that he can compare what im doing to his own tattoo ability. hehehe ... ya ... right.

seriously.. you have to read the comments made back and forth from him and i!!!

find me on facebook ( chris moniz ) go to my photos, click on "todays tattoo work" look for a picture of a tiger that has only been outlined.. then view the comments!

its worth your while i swear! the guy hit upon almost every excuse for his shortcomings as a tattooer!

i dont know how to post pics from facebook to here. i do feel compelled to share my morning story though.

on facebook this guy i used to know when i was just a kid comments on one of my photos.. he asks to sit in on tattoo session so that he can compare what im doing to his own tattoo ability. hehehe ... ya ... right.

seriously.. you have to read the comments made back and forth from him and i!!!

find me on facebook ( chris moniz ) go to my photos, click on "todays tattoo work" look for a picture of a tiger that has only been outlined.. then view the comments!

its worth your while i swear! the guy hit upon almost every excuse for his shortcomings as a tattooer!

For sure it worthed visiting your fb even if i spent some minutes,really funny thread man!cant wait for new episodes, this guy didnt seem like ending the conversation!!!!!

take care!

ughhhhhhh

It sucks that there's so many of those dudes in Canada (he mentions a town he once worked in, it's in ontario)... For some reason there's just soooo many fuck heads like that and only maybe ten good tattooers in the country hahaha.. i mean there's probably more than 10 but not that many more..

I have to say no matter the industry you are in that is very weird...sit ins? A "sit in" sounds similar to "can I copy off of you?" as we all know from our days back in school. As far as I can see he does not convey a sound appearance, with all of the multi-posts, heavy slang, etc; just seems off...

Also is there any chance you can post up a screenshot of one of his tattoos?

I read it. This guy sounds like he's full of shit. It was pretty funny as well. Heres the link

Facebook

Hope you don't mind Chris. I had trouble finding your Facebook page as there are some old ones.

yep i suck at posts and facebook maintenance! sorry folks.. i appreciate the help and just wantedto share my disbelief! :)

I have to say no matter the industry you are in that is very weird...sit ins? A "sit in" sounds similar to "can I copy off of you?" as we all know from our days back in school. As far as I can see he does not convey a sound appearance, with all of the multi-posts, heavy slang, etc; just seems off...

Also is there any chance you can post up a screenshot of one of his tattoos?

i downloaded the one that i thought was the best one of his works. i just dont know how to get it on here. it looks like this site only takes images that exist elsewhere on the net. i can send it to someone to post for me?

i downloaded the one that i thought was the best one of his works. i just dont know how to get it on here. it looks like this site only takes images that exist elsewhere on the net. i can send it to someone to post for me?

If you click on "Go Advanced" under the reply box, you'll see you'll be able to add pictures as attachments :)

Well don't hold us in suspense...I wan't to see the pic of this dudes work.

If a shop doesn't want to take apprentices, it seems a sure fire way to weed out about 99.9% of folks out there is to say...you will have to do a lot of drawing...you have to have a portfolio af at least ten sheets of flash. That scares people off a lot more than 5 or 10 grand it seems. Its pretty obvious to me that you gotta be able to draw to get in this game, but not to a lot of people.