Beer Thread

gougetheeyes

That is some good stuff. I keep meaning to do another beer exchange. We just bought a house and waiting to get the keys, but maybe after the dust settles. This local brewery partly funded by lottery dollars just released a canned Imperial IPA. It's called Fort George Vortex Imperial IPA, it comes in a four pack of 16 oz cans (8.4%) and it is amazing.

If anyone is ever around New Brunswick, I suggest going to the Ale and Wich pub. They have a house brew that reminds me a lot of hoppier Yuengling. I back it hard.

Also Victory IPA is doooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (drunk watching Scooby Doo sooorry)

That is some good stuff. I keep meaning to do another beer exchange. We just bought a house and waiting to get the keys, but maybe after the dust settles. This local brewery partly funded by lottery dollars just released a canned Imperial IPA. It's called Fort George Vortex Imperial IPA, it comes in a four pack of 16 oz cans (8.4%) and it is amazing.

Yeah man, that sounds great.

Has anyone tried OAK arrogant bastard? I'm intrigued, but it's 16 bucks for a 6 pack...which is enough for a 30...which is a lot...

I tried it, but only bought one I think I paid $2.50 for it at a specialty beer store. I think it is definitely worth trying, but not something you would want more than one of at a time anyway. Even Arrogant Bastard I can't drink all night, I usually hit the "bastard wall" after about 3.

Peacetree Red Rambler, Anchersteam and Wild Blue.

Has anyone tried OAK arrogant bastard? I'm intrigued, but it's 16 bucks for a 6 pack...which is enough for a 30...which is a lot...

It's good. Like someone else stated I can only drink 1 or 2 before I have to move onto something else.

It's St. Patrick's Weekend.

The All-Ireland Beerfest is on.

Ireland play England in the Rugby on Saturday.

One of my oldest friends is flying in, and I'm off work.

That, my friends, is what we call a PERFECT STORM.

'All your beer are belong to us'.

Start a blog on your adventures for all of us to read and be jealous. Im stuck in SF celebrating all poser style.

So it's safe to say that if you have to buy beer in NY you might have an aneurysm. I won't tell you what they charge at the cheaper bodegas for beer..

In NYC like all prices it car vary insanely from place to place. On my way home from work sometimes I will pick up a $6 tall boy for the train ride home (fucking insane I know) at the same time, in the LES a bar I go to every once in awhile is $3 Guinness every day, at the same time I've paid $15 for a glass of Delirium Tremens in Greenwich (at this time the most expensive single beer I have ever purchased). So yea it can get stupid depending on where you are.